Invisible Braces in Midwest City OK
Elite top 1 percent provider of Invisalign and top 10 provider of Invisalign Teen in the nation
As a local Oklahoma practice that has treated the highest level of case experiences in the United States, Orthodontic Associates is a certified elite top 1 percent provider of Invisalign treatment and a top 10 provider of Invisalign Teen treatment– a clear, removable alternative to braces.
We have now treated over 1,500 Invisalign patients as a privately-owned practice, which is the highest level of orthodontic experience in the state of Oklahoma.
We pride ourselves in taking the difficult and challenging Invisalign treatment cases and turning them into success stories.
How it works
Invisalign treatment uses a series of invisible, removable and comfortable aligners that slowly work to straighten your teeth and align your bite.
To create the aligners, we take a digital and comfortable scan of your teeth with our new, modern iTero scanner.
Is Invisalign for me?
Invisalign treatment is a good option for you if you are diligent and committed to wearing the clear, comfortable aligners the majority of your day - even while you sleep.
I want Invisalign
Why Choose Us
- We are ranked as an elite top 1 percent provider of Invisalign in the United States.
- We are ranked as a top 10 provider of Invisalign Teen out of 9,000 orthodontists in the country,
- We have treated over 1,500 Invisalign patients total, which is the most in the state of Oklahoma.
- Dr. Amy serves as an international speaker and faculty member for Align Technology, Inc, the global provider of Invisalign treatment. Each year, Dr. Amy speaks to hundreds of orthodontists from around the world to educate, mentor and advocate for the Invisalign treatment options available for adults and teens.
- Dr. Amy has participated in multiple research studies that have resulted in national journal publications and advances in Invisalign treatment.
- As a respected doctor in the local community, Dr. Power teaches Invisalign best practices to local orthodontic residents.