We are Certified Elite Top 1%* Invisalign Providers.
*Elite 1% has achieved the highest level of Invisalign case experience.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable, and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you're wearing. The aligners allow you to straighten your teeth without having to wear traditional braces. Each pair of aligners in the series is worn in two-week increments and moves the teeth in small steps to the desired final position. We are pleased to let you know that our doctors are Premier Invisalign® Providers.
to get the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted - without braces.
Here's a quick look at the main steps of your treatment:
- Schedule a complimentary exam with our doctors. If Invisalign® is chosen as a treatment option for you we will take pictures and impressions of your teeth.
- Those pictures and impressions are sent to Invisalign® to create 3D renderings to precisely plan your tooth movements from the beginning to the end of your treatment, in order to fix your orthodontic issue(s).
- Based on the precise individualized treatment plan, aligners will be made to custom-fit your teeth. The number of aligners changes for each person.
- You'll wear your aligners about 20 to 22 hours everyday, except to eat, brush, and floss, or go to a special event. Approximately every two weeks, you'll swap your old aligners for new ones. You'll visit our doctors about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- The aligners will gently and continuously move your teeth until they are in their final prescribed position.
What are the primary benefits of using Invisalign®?
- Undetectable – The clear aligners are virtually invisible to others.
- Removable – The aligners are removable for eating, brushing, and flossing.
- Comfortable – The aligners are comfortable to wear, since there are no brackets, wires, or permanent fixtures.
Is Invisalign® right for me?
The Invisalign® System is an alternative to braces for many patients and it is effective on a broad range of cases. Our doctors can determine if you are a good candidate during an initial exam.
Does an orthodontist need any special training to use Invisalign®?
Yes, specialized training is required for orthodontists who want to use the Invisalign System in their practices. Our expertise and knowledge for treatment planning your case is important to achieve the final result and smile you want.
How do I get started?
To find out more about these clear aligners and determine if they are right for your treatment, contact Orthodontic Associates at either our Oklahoma City office or our Edmond office for an initial complimentary exam to see if Invisalign® can help you achieve the smile you've always wanted.
During this initial examination, you will learn more about your Invisalign® treatment plan, exected duration of your Invisalign® treatment, and the cost for your Invisalign® treatment.
If you want to learn more about Invisalign® and how it works, please visit www.Invisalign.com .
What is Invisalign Teen?
Invisalign Teen uses the same Invisalign technology as adult aligners, moving teeth gradually with each set of clear, comfortable plastic aligners. The aligners there are designed with a few special features to address a teen’s unique dental needs.
- Blue wear-indicators fade from blue to clear to help you monitor the aligner wear time
- Designed to compensate for the growth of new teeth and molars
- Limited replacement aligners are included in case any get lost or misplaced
For more info on Invisalign Teen, check out their Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/InvisalignTeen