Elite top 1 percent provider of Invisalign and top 10 provider of Invisalign Teen in the nation
As a local Oklahoma practice that has treated the highest level of Invisalign case experiences in the United States, we pride ourselves in taking the difficult and challenging Invisalign treatment cases and turning them into success stories.
At Orthodontic Associates, you can achieve a beautiful, straight smile in a discreet, virtually invisible way. Invisalign removable aligners work just like braces slowly working to move your teeth and straighten your smile overtime. We proudly offer Invisalign for adults and teens at all three of our locations in Edmond and Oklahoma City, OK.
A Clear, Removable Alternative to Braces
Listen to patient testimonials and hear our doctors talk about how much they love collaborating and supporting each other while providing a comfortable, confident orthodontic option for our younger patients.
Effective, but Invisible Braces - How it works
Invisalign treatment uses a series of invisible, removable and comfortable aligners that slowly work to straighten your teeth and align your bite.
To create the aligners, we take a digital and comfortable scan of your teeth with our new, modern iTero scanner. These digital images allow us to create a series of aligners that are individually matched to your smile as it straightens each week.
Throughout your treatment, you can remove the aligners for eating and brushing your teeth. As your wear them during the day and at night, the aligners slowly move your teeth into place. You change into new aligners every two weeks as your teeth shift.
We will monitor your regularly throughout the process to ensure the aligners are doing their job.
Schedule Your Free Invisalign Consultation
During your consultation, our doctors will assess your orthodontic needs with a full examination and review all treatment options with you.
Why Choose Us
- We are ranked as an elite top 1 percent provider of Invisalign in the United States.
- We are ranked as a top 10 provider of Invisalign Teen out of 9,000 orthodontists in the country,
- We have treated over 1,600 Invisalign patients total, which is the most in the state of Oklahoma.
- Dr. Amy serves as an international speaker and faculty member for Align Technology, Inc, the global provider of Invisalign treatment. Each year, Dr. Amy speaks to hundreds of orthodontists from around the world to educate, mentor and advocate for the Invisalign treatment options available for adults and teens.
- Dr. Amy has participated in multiple research studies that have resulted in national journal publications and advances in Invisalign treatment.
- As a respected doctor in the local community, Dr. Power teaches Invisalign best practices to local orthodontic residents.