Invisalign® Aligners: A Clear Alternative to Braces
Invisalign treatment uses a series of clear, removable aligners that slowly work to straighten your teeth and align your bite. Invisalign aligners are more comfortable and provide a better fit than aligners made from off-the-shelf material.
Appointment times can be shorter with Invisalign treatment, and patients can go up to 12 weeks between appointments providing you more convenience for your busy life.
We are ranked as a Diamond Plus provider of Invisalign Treatment
As a Diamond Plus provider of Invisalign aligners, Orthodontic Associates is among the top practices in the United States and Canada who have treated the highest number of patients.
We pride ourselves in taking the difficult and challenging Invisalign treatment cases and turning them into success stories for adults and teens across the Oklahoma City and Edmond, OK areas.
The Techniques of Invisalign Treatment
Listen to Dr. Amy discuss the techniques and benefits of Invisalign treatment.
Schedule Your Free Invisalign Treatment Consultation
Why Choose Us
- We are ranked as a Diamond Plus provider of Invisalign clear, aligners, which means we are among the top orthodontists in the United States and Canada who have treated the highest number of patients.
- We have treated over 2,000 Invisalign patients total, which is the most in the state of Oklahoma.
- Dr. Brian Amy serves as an international speaker and faculty member for Align Technology, Inc, the maker of the Invisalign clear aligner system. Each year, Dr. Amy speaks to hundreds of orthodontists from around the world to educate, mentor and advocate for the Invisalign treatment options available for adults and teens.
- Dr. Brian Amy has participated in multiple research studies that have resulted in national journal publications and advances in Invisalign treatment.
- As a respected doctor in the local community, Dr. Justin Power teaches Invisalign best practices to local orthodontic residents
Orthodontic Associates Videos on Invisalign Treatment
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S and other countries.